Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Audio Book Review of The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne

Read for: Because we love Winnie the Pooh and a children's audio book was great for Dewey's Readathon
 
 
Synopsis: "The adventures of Christopher Robin, Winnie-the-Pooh, and all their friends in the storied Forest around Pooh Corner. "This is an example of a sequel in which there seems to be no letdown, and from all sides I catch echoes of most joyous reaction to it.""

My Review: More classic Pooh, I adore these stories so much and am so happy that Munchkin is enjoying them as well. This one wasn't quite as great as the first one, the voices almost seemed different on the audio version. But that said, a Blustery Day is one of my favorite Pooh stories. It was fun to have more time with Eeyore and he may be inching up on my favorite character again. Munchkin loves Piglet with his snorting.
  
 
My Rating: I love sharing these classic stories with Munchkin, and even though neither of us got into this one as much as the first book, it was still very enjoyable.  We give it a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment