Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Bluegrass State of Mind by Kathleen Brooks
Risky Shot by Kathleen Brooks
Dead Heat by Kathleen Brooks
Secret Santa by Kathleen Brooks
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston (After Dark)
The Sandcastle by M. P. Robertson (Bedtime Story)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dead Heat = 3pts
Secret Santa = 3pts
Fables Vol. 6 = 2pts
Dixie & the Class Treat = 1pt
Octonauts and the Colossal Squid = 1pt
Daylight, Night Light = 1pt
Untouchables = 5pts
Wolf with Benefits = 3pts
Turncoat = 3pts
Slowly, Slowly, Slowly said the Sloth = 1pt
Sweet Dreams Pout Pout Fish = 1pt

 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:


Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes (Mount TBR)


 

Total Points Earned
   206 points + 24 points earned + 5 points for completing Bluegrass series = 235 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
35,219 pages read (1,284 read this week)
105:31 listening time (10:14 this week)


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another great reading week, I feel like I am getting somewhere with my challenges finally.  Though because I have been reading so much and not paying attention, I have gotten a little behind in my art and post scheduling. I normally keep 15-20 posts scheduled and I am now down to 7, I guess it is time to buckle down and schedule things ahead again. Especially since the next month is going to get a little crazy, 2 Bridal Showers, 1 Bachelorette party, 3 weddings, Munchkin's 3rd Birthday, our annual Summer Party and a ton of house work that needs to be done before winter hits again. Ugh, I hate looking at my calendar any more!

I guess it is time to buckle down and get caught up (and hopefully a little ahead of schedule). I probably won't be getting much reading done this next week as I play catch up, and I have a little feeling that looking at that schedule that lull might end up stretching out over the next month and a half.


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of stuff coming up. Most my craziness is over but I just can't get out of my reading/blogging slump. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so tired of these busy schedules, I really just want to relax on weekends and do fun things with the family. Hopefully this will be the last busy wedding year, we have had at least 3 each year for the past 5 years.

      Maybe try reading an old favorite you haven't read in a long time. Or if I am in a slump I reorganize my bookshelves and discover a book that looks really interesting again.

      Delete
  2. I still don't get how you can read that much with all that stuff going on! You are crazy amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I in all honesty and I know I don't retain as much of my reading as I would like, only occasionally do books or characters stand out in my memory.

      Delete