Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Fighting Ground by Avi
Dizzy Miss Lizzie by RM Clark
Locking Horns by MK Trent
Monsters Munch Lunch by Abigail Tabby (Beginning Readers)
The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats (Bedtime Story)
Athena the Brain by Joan Holub (Mini Review)
Persephone the Phony by Joan Holub (Mini Review)
Aphrodite the Beauty by Joan Holub (Mini Review)
Artemis the Brave by Joan Holub (Mini Review)
Hickory Daiquiri Dock by Tom Federle (Mini Review)
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Sheep in a Jeep = 1pt
Tigers Sails and ABC Tales = 1pt
Mr. Clumsy = 1pt
Again! = 1pt
Stone Bay = 3pts
North of Need = 3pts
Mr. Happy = 1 pt
Deep Dish = 3pts
Stone Fox = 5pts
From Fabletown with Love = 3pts


 
Currently Reading:

If You Lived Here I'd Know Your Name by Heather Lende - PB - on page 32 of 296



 Books to be Read Soon:


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (Mount TBR)
Darkness by Ciye Cho (Requested Review)
 

Total Points Earned
121

Pages Read/ Time Listened
5,778 pages read (906 this week)
12:31 listening time


Books Added to Shelves
Fever - by Maya Banks - Audible monthly download

Interesting Tidbits on the Web:
Shel Silverstein Quotes - I am a big fan of Shel's and some of these quotes I remember from when I was a kid.


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were a lot of children's books read this week because of potty training, gosh I can't wait until this is over!  The reading definitely had to slow down this last week due to everyone in the house being sick too. I am still way ahead of the game though and am happy with that but just can't wait to get to all the books waiting on the shelves.

I also need to get some serious emailing done! I am planning to do a Rhode Island Author event in March, so I need to get those books read, some giveaways planned and authors emailed for guest posts or interviews.

I found out a little too late to share with all of you and to make an event of it here but Saturday was National Readathon Day.  I hope you were all able to participate, I did and read a couple of books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment