Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mini Reviews: Goddess Girls Books 1-4, Hickory Daiquiri Dock

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
I really enjoyed the unique twists to the myths and the clever ideas in the story. Four Paws.
 
 
 
One of my favorite myths and still enjoying some of the twists to be unique. Four Paws.
 
 
Not my favorite in the series but not my favorite goddess. I don't think there was really much lesson learning in this one. Three Paws.
 
 
It felt like there wasn't a whole lot going on and didn't have as much to do with Artemis being Brave as I would have expected. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
This is such a fun twist on nursery rhymes and so necessary for parents (I may start handing this out as part of my baby shower gifts). Four Paws!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment