Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Secrets at Sea by Sabre Moore
Bathing and The Single Girl by Christine Elise McCarthy
Naya Nuki by Kenneth Thomasma
A Porcupine Named Fluffy by Helen Lester (Bedtime Story)
Animal Man Vol. 1 The Hunt by Jeff Lemire (Graphic Novel)

 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Confessions of a Scary Mommy
Black Horses for the King
Snow Kissed
Cricket on the Hearth
That's When I'm Happy
Motherhood Comes Naturally
Giving Chase
Mr. Wuffles
Steam Train, Dream Train
Enchanted No More

 
Currently Reading:


Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - switched to HC - on page 68 of 496





 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:

One of my favorite independent bookstores made this list (and I just happened to be in the store when the owner found out - it was very exciting) - 44 Great American Bookstores - Check out #23 (I am usually in their 2nd branch but still very exciting)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to ride the wave of adrenaline coming off Dewey's Readathon and also some quiet time in the office to read a lot more.  I did pretty good but of course there are always more books that I wish I had a chance to read too.  I hope you have all been enjoying my posts and reviews of the books I read before blogging.  There are some great books there and while I felt like I was starting to fade off in my reading with a rut these books have rekindled my passion at just the right time.

Now by this time next week we will be in full swing of Nanowrimo, but I hopefully have enough books to keep things interesting around here until the Advent Reads event starts on December 1st (which I already have several books and reviews scheduled).

How has your reading been going as the month draws to a close and the end of the year is looming?!

No comments:

Post a Comment