Monday, September 29, 2014

What's For Dinner? (23)

What's for Dinner is a little insight into my life for you every Monday night. I carefully plan out meals for the week ahead of time and do my shopping over the weekend.  So I wanted to start sharing with you one of the recipes or dinners I am most looking forward to each week.
 
 
I have a new recipe for you all, it actually came from a friend on Facebook and I thought I would give it a try. It is so insanely simple but really, really delicious.
 
 
 
I know it isn't pretty to look at but it was oh so delicious! I am honestly a little sad I only made a little of it instead of a full batch.
 
I also did a steamer bag of rice, carrots and peas as a side and drizzled the extra salsa over it.  I really couldn't believe how simple this dish was to make, only 3 ingredients (not including my side)!  I think I am going to make it a point to use my crockpot more often.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment