Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Stay by Allie Larkin (Audio)
Love Letters by Debbie Macomber
Hard to Hold On To by Laura Kaye (After Dark)
Little Granny Quarterback by Bill Martin Jr. (Bedtime Story)
Fair Catch by Cindy Roland Anderson (Mini Review)
The Secret's in the Sauce by Linda Evans Shepherd (Mini Review)
Always Dakota by Debbie Macomber (Mini Review)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Rider

 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272
Buffalo Valley By Debbie Macomber - Kindle - 6%
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425



 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:





 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I would have plenty of time to read this week but was sadly mistaken. It was an absolute zoo in the office and at home. I did manage to finish a couple of books and got a bunch of reviews done and scheduled on the blog.  I really needed to see how many books I would need to read and review ahead of going on vacation.

Unfortunately, my plans for a big Blogoversary are starting to fall apart.  May of the authors I have contacted have either been unresponsive or are too busy at this time.  I do have one or two interviews/guest posts planned but just not the magnitude I had hoped. I will continue working on it though and hopefully some of my favorites will be able to participate.

It is a holiday today and one where hubby is actually home so I am calling a need for some down time and asking him to take Munchkin out of the house or allow me to leave alone with a pile of books.

I hope you are all having wonderful reading adventures!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment