Friday, September 19, 2014

Bedtime Story: Frankie Works the Nightshift by Lisa Westberg Peters

 
Synopsis: "While everyone else is busy dreaming . . .

Z-z-z-z-z-z

. . . Frankie is hard at work, cleaning and scheming. There's no time for rest.

Clang!
Splash!
Eeeeeek!

But here's a little secret—Frankie really seems to enjoy the night shift.

Is he working hard or hardly working? Open this book and decide for yourself.

Good job, Frankie!"


My Review: I originally picked this book up for Munchkin in order to maybe help him understand his dad works nights. This book turned out to be so much more than I expected. It was a cat doing what cats do at night, but also a counting book. I really enjoyed how the images of the animals were more like photos but the rest of the background was illustrations. I think Munchkin really enjoyed it too.
 
My Rating: This book really turned out great and we both are enjoying reading this one again and again.  We give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment