Thursday, July 31, 2014

After Dark Review of Surrounded by Death by Mandy Harbin

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
 
Synopsis: "His family speaks of his death as a tragic example of why it’s too dangerous for the Woods men to be around available women.

Eric Woods is now dead, but was his last night as a living, breathing mountain lion shifter as horrible as his family has always believed?

Experience Eric’s last night with Simone--a woman whose need for carnal pleasures for exceeds all rational thought."


My Review: I really appreciated this book, throughout the series there was hints towards Eric and his tragic death. It was nice to get a peak at him. I have to say I really liked both him and Simone and even though you know the book ends tragically you can help but really like both of them. It was short, but I see how that was necessary, but really allows some additional insight into the instincts of the Woods boys.
 
My Rating: I appreciated the book but it was short and a little abrupt.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment