Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Reading List

Now that the weather is finally getting warm and it seems to cause a yearning for a certain type of book. I am definitely wanting to read those fun summer and beach reads.  So I decided to share some of my reading plans over the summer with all of you. I am going to try to balance the books I want to read with those that I need to read for my challenges. I do tend to lean towards light romance with some comedy or light fantasy, occasionally I like to throw in something that will make me tear up.
 
 
 
So here are some of the books I plan to read this summer (hopefully outside some too):
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
  
 
 
In addition to all of these books I hope to also finish reading the Harry Potter Series by the end of summer and potentially an After Dark Series as well.
 
 
What books are you planning to read this summer? Do you seem to lean towards a particular style or genre when the weather gets warm?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment