Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mini Reviews: Cat Confessions, Tiny Book of Tiny Stories #2 and Many More

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
This is my first of these Mini Review post so please let me know how you like them, if there is anything different you would like to see.
 
 
 
Unique book, though not as good as the first one.  Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 
 
Great concept but didn't produce the funny like expected. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 

Unfortunately not quite what I was expecting. I loved the show but this book lost most of the elements of the show that made me love it.  One Paw and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 

 
Definitely an improvement over Show Off, saw more of my favorite characters and they didn't seem as out of character. Wish I could find the rest of the series. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
Full Review


 
I have really grown to love the characters and world in this one, not to mention the fact that they are short reads that fit just right into my life. Hope this is not the end, but it is listed as a trilogy on Goodreads and this is the 3rd book.  Four Paws.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment