Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-thon

So I just realized that this Saturday is the fall edition of the Dewey's Read-a-thon, and guess what?! Grandma is still here to take care of Munchkin and Hubby is out to work at least in the morning! So maybe just maybe I can get some crazy amounts of reading done (especially considering I am hoping to conquer Nanowrimo this year).
 
 
So here is a short list of books I hope to finish/read:
 
Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch
Palace Library by Steven Loveridge
Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst
Judgement by Jade Varden
Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart
Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling
 
 
I know that seems like a big list but I already have a good start on most of them and just need a push to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment