Friday, October 4, 2013

Bedtime Story: Red Wagon

 
Synopsis:"All Lucy wants to do is play with her brand-new, bright red wagon. But her mother has other plans for her-and the wagon. Lucy must go to the market and buy vegetables for dinner. Lucy doesn't want to do chores! But she sets off for the market nonetheless, hauling her red wagon with her. Before long, her ordinary trip becomes a high-seas adventure, a ride through outer space, and a day at the circus. As long as she has her red wagon, not even chores can get in the way of Lucy's fun."

My Review: I purchased this one for Munchkin because of the beautiful illustrations. I absolutely adore the little animals in this book. The story is simple but you need to see the pictures that go along with it to see the imagination. It reminds me of all the times I made up little stories on road trips and during chores. This book will encourage little one's creativity.
 
My Rating: I really enjoyed how this book was a totally different story if you didn't see the illustrations. Not to mention how adorable the illustrations were.  I give this one a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment