Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review of Hot on her Heels by Susan Mallery

Synopsis: "Sleeping with the enemy just might have its own rewards...

Dana Birch vowed never to put herself at the mercy of a powerful man. She became a deputy so that she could take care of herself, and protect those she loved. Especially her best friends, the Titan sisters.

Twenty years ago, Garth Duncan swore revenge on Jed Titan for abandoning Garth and his mother. Now he s back to fulfill that promise, even if Jed s daughters get caught in the crosshairs. All that stands between him and his goal is Dana, her gun, and a growing passion that can't be denied..."


My Review: I know I said this before but this is the best book in the series! I connected with Dana the most out of all the female characters and was happy to see her progression. I also like how we began to see a resolution to the horrible events that have taken place throughout the series, and the bad guy get his due! I would have liked to see more of Kathy but understand why she had such a minor role. I did really enjoy getting to know Garth and watching his character learn about himself. This was a great conclusion to the Lone Star Sisters series even though I have to say I am going to miss being there ;)
 
My Rating: I don't know how these books just keep getting better! I am going to miss these characters now that the series is over.  I give this one a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
Note there are adult sexy scenes in Hot on her Heels but they can be lightly skimmed over if you wish to avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment