Tuesday, June 25, 2013

2013 Series Challenge Mid Year Update

 It is time to start updating on my Challenges since we are already about half way through 2013! Holy Cow! Can you believe that?!
 
So today I want to update you on my 2013 Series Challenge, because well, I am COMPLETE!!
 
 
 
The Series Challenge is being hosted at Salacious Reads and you can find my original sign up post HERE.
 
I had planned on reading a few certain series and my goal was to finish 3 of them.  Well I kind of surprised myself by finishing a couple series without even noticing.
 
Series #1: Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair (all After Dark)
 
As I post this I just noticed that she had a 7th book in the series published at the end of last month. No worries I will download it ASAP and read it too!
 
Series #2: Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
 
Series #3: Lone Star Sisters Series by Susan Mallery
 
 
Would you look at that! I can't believe I finally managed to get a Challenge completed! Just because I managed to get 3 series read doesn't mean I plan to quit either, I still hope to at least read the Lords of Deliverance series as a bonus!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment