Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pen to Paper

Another month has passed and I have been keeping up with my writing. I am really enjoying taking the time to hand write letters. It has become my quite time once or twice a month to sit down after Munchkin goes to bed, with a glass of wine of course and connect with my pen pals and friends and family scattered all over the world.
 
I encourage you all to join me and the Ink Readers to connect with fellow book lovers and meet new pen pals and friends.  I sent a letter to one of my pen pals this month and will be sending another soon as well as a letter to one of my other pen pals through Ink Readers.  I am also thinking about finding another regular pen pal, nothing beats getting a letter in the mail!!
 
I also sent a letter and a new home decorating package to my dear friend and fellow blogger Jessica at Thoughts at One in the Morning.  She recently moved to her own apartment and I had a lot of fun hunting up a small collection of decorations to bring her own personality into her new space.
 
And of course there were all the new baby, bridal shower, graduation and wedding cards, notes and gifts that I sent out this last month.
 
So have any of you written a letter to a friend or loved one recently? Have you received one? 

2 comments:

  1. And I absolutely LOVE you for it! Thank you again! <3

    I need to write a list of people to write letters to and sit down and WRITE them. I think it would be a great feeling to have again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun and I am so glad you enjoyed your package, I really had a blast putting it together for you! I wish I had more time to write, the list of people I want to contact is so long!

      Delete