Friday, April 12, 2013

Bedtime Story: Little Blue Truck Leads the Way

Synopsis: "Zooom! Wooeeee . . . ! "Make way!" The big city sure is a speedy, noisy place for a country truck like Blue. Everywhere Blue looks, he sees buses, police cars, taxis, vans, a street sweeper, and even the mayor’s limousine. With everyone pushing to be first, soon there’s a giant traffic jam! But even a wrangle-tangle is no match for Little Blue Truck, who comes to the rescue in true Blue style. Brimming with bright colors, sounds, and city energy, this new adventure makes working together and taking turns more fun than ever."

My Review: I have grown rather fond of the Little Blue Truck books. Munchkin really enjoys the sound effects. Living in a pretty urban area I got a chuckle out of the car's personalities and how everyone was so cranky! The images were a little small but I think as Munchkin grows he will have fun spotting the different vehicles on the page and mimicking the sound effects with me. A great little story to share with little ones.

My Rating: We will be enjoying this story for some time. I give it a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment