Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bedtime Story: Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You



Synopsis: " . . I wanted you more than you’ll ever know,

so I sent love to follow wherever you go. . . .

Love is the greatest gift we have to give our children. It’s the one thing they can carry with them each and every day.

If love could take shape it might look something like these heartfelt words and images from the inimitable Nancy Tillman. Here is a book to share with your loved ones, no matter how near or far, young or old, they are."


My Review: I bought this book on a whim for Munchkin and love it!! It is such a heart warming story that can follow the little ones as they grow. It would actually be a perfect gift to send off to college with them or from a grandparent who lives far away. It has a lovely rhythm to it as you read and the illustrations are so whimsical. Munchkin may not get it yet but someday this will be a special book we share!

My Rating: This was such a great book, it has all the feelings of I Will Love You Forever but a little easier to read without tears.  I think this is destined to become one of me and Munchkin's favorite and go to books as he grows up! A Four Paws and a Stump Wag book for sure!!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment