Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Reading List & Meet Me on Monday!





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Twice Tempted by a Rogue by Tessa Dare
Highland Guardian by Melissa Mayhue

Currently Reading:

Frost Kisses by Kailin Gow - pb - on page 45 of 284
The Brotherhood of Piaxia by Michael Drakich - digital - on page 26 of 340
 


Next Books to be Read:

Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Liberty: A Lake Wobegon Novel by Garrison Keller- Mount TBR Challenge
Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Meet Me on Monday


So I found this fun little meme I thought would be great to add so people get to know me a little better (and discover my strange little quirks). Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Acting Balanced where 5 questions are posted each week for us to answer about ourselves and share with all of our readers.

Acting Balanced
 
 
And now for this weeks Questions:
1. Finish this sentence - The thing I dislike most about shopping is....
                                          Um Everything!!! I hate dealing with the crowds, pushy and rude people, can't find what I am looking for, long check outs, how expensive everything is, I could go on and on! 
2. What is your favorite flavor of jello?
 
                                   Not really sure, I do like classic orange, but the fizzy ones that you add ginger ale to are really tasty too!
3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?
                                 Wow, tough questions this week! I can't pin point exactly who it would be but I think it would be someone I could learn something from, I have no desire to get a taste of being pampered for a day and then have to go back to my normal life.

4. Who changes the lightbulbs at your house?



                                          My Hubby, I am too darn short and need a ladder while he can just reach up and change the bulbs with out even having to stretch too much.
 
 
Question 5 is for all of you . . .  Do you like tea? What is your favorite flavor or kind?
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Wow busy busy busy again! Short weeks always seem to do me in and it never seems like enough time!  I have a ton of books to read this week and countless emails to return, but I promise I will get back to everyone soon!!
 
Around the house, I have finally managed to get all my books moved, but are in such bad order I am going to have to spend a day or two reorganizing them.  Also, the AC and electrical work should be done on our house this week! Thank goodness!!  Next week, hubby and I will both be on vacation and should be able to finish the bathroom and get furniture moved into the bedroom and get going on the extra room! Gosh it will be so nice to finally stop living in a construction zone!  Oh and we are starting on the heating system next week too!!
 
I will be doing a craft post this week too, so much to show you and only a couple more to get done!!
 
 
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, craft post!! I love seeing your customs. And I'm glad things are almost wrapped up at home. :)

    And on the tea question, I only like iced tea with lemon and sugar. I'm not much for hot teas or green tea or tea without flavoring added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I am horribly addicted to iced tea with lemon, I prefer my iced with no sweetener but my hot tea with one sugar. Have you tried the Arizona Half & Half, it is delicious!!

      Delete
    2. Mmm... I think I have! Or, at least I've tried a couple different Half & Half teas before. Lol. :D They are delicious!

      Delete
    3. I love the half and half teas, I don't like super sweet tea so its perfect!

      Delete
  2. I hate shopping too. I go in get what I need and get the heck out!

    Good look with all the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we must be some of the few ladies who hate shopping! In fact I have to go to target tonight and even though the list is small I am still dreading it!

      Delete