Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Reading List & Meet Me on Monday









Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!





What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

For Camelot's Honor by Sarah Zettel (review coming soon)
The Bear and the Bride by Jianne Carlo (After dark review coming soon)

Currently Reading:
Frost Kisses by Kailin Gow - pb - on page 45 of 284
On Falcon's Wings by Lisa Yarde - Nook - on page 242 of 749
Once upon a Winters Eve by Tessa Dare - Nook - on page 45 of 233


Next Books to be Read:

Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden - May Book Club
Liberty: A Lake Wobegon Novel by Garrison Keller- Mount TBR Challenge
Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Me on Monday


So I found this fun little meme I thought would be great to add so people get to know me a little better (and discover my strange little quirks). Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Acting Balanced where 5 questions are posted each week for us to answer about ourselves and share with all of our readers.

Acting Balanced
And now for this weeks Questions:
1. Finish this sentence - The chore that I hate most is...  
                        That's a tough question, it probably changes each time I do the chores. I dislike cleaning the bathroom, I dislike putting clean clothes away (don't mind doing laundry or folding just putting them away), but I really hate cooking!! It's a good thing I married an Italian ;)

2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?    
                    Um that's a secret for now ;)
3. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping? How often do you shop?
                    Oh gosh I should have put this in question number 1!!! I really really hate shopping! Grocery shopping, gift shopping, clothes shopping . . . I hate them all (except book shopping of course lol).  I shop at several stores, Walmart or Target for cleaning supplies and non perishables, some groceries at Stop and Shop and produce & meats at Dave's Market.
4. Why do you blog?
                         Because I love books! I want to share my love of reading and hopefully bring books that someone hasn't read into the light and give them a new fun adventure.
Number 5 is for you to answer.  What is your favorite summer time meal and beverage?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, another totally insane week and weekend!! I fall in love with my new bathroom more every day. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like any more work will be getting done this month as Hubby has to take an emergency trip to Florida this weekend and then he is going to DC over Memorial Day weekend :(
Oh well I guess I have plenty of pony projects to finish and some book shelving to do in the mean time!!
Hope you all have a great week filled with new adventures!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite summer time meal is the cliched hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. Homemade root beer is SOOOO good!

    I hate shopping too. I always make a massive effort to be in and out of the store as fast as I possibly can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum anything on the grill makes for a great summer! I don't think I have every had homemade root beer, think I might need to look into that!

      I always put together a list when I go shopping and try to be in and out in less than 30 minutes.

      Delete
  2. You know, I'm not even sure! I'll eat and drink anything any time of the year. But, I do have to agree with Jenny... hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill definitely summery and SO GOOD. I suppose the summer beverage I think of is Cream Soda, even though I'll drink it once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmm I do love cream soda, and you're right, it is a great summer time drink.


      Me personally, I love radish sandwiches in the summer and cucumber water, soo crisp and refreshing!

      Delete