Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review of Dangerous Desire by Diane Escalera


Synopsis: "Sienna Diaz is desperate to find her missing beagle, no matter what it costs. She hires Cruz Santino, the best-and hottest-in the business. He's an ex cop, dangerous on many levels, which comes in handy when all evidence indicates her beloved pet was snatched to use in a dogfighting ring.

Cruz will do whatever it takes to find Sienna's lost pet, but he also wants results from the smokin' hot attraction between them-and he isn't above breaking his own hands-off-clients rule to get there. However, until he brings her beloved beagle home safely, he won't have Sienna's undivided attention...and affection."


My Review: I won this on a Badass Book Review blog giveaway and must thank Erika so much and Diane Escalera as well for sending me this book! I loved Dangerous Desire. I could relate to the characters well, with their love of dogs. I really enjoyed the banter between the characters, especially Tori she was a great sub-character! And good gordy, Cruz! What a hottie, everything a woman could ever want and of course Sienna is what every woman wishes she could be! I really enjoyed reading about a dog fighting ring being busted, I know it's fiction but it still feels good. There were only a few little hiccups that distracted from the book, for example I didn't see the point of her loosing her job, except to gain more sympathy also it seemed a little fast for their relationship to grow over a single weekend, I did however like seeing the realistic conflict between Cruz and Sienna after the moment of crisis. All in all though it was a great book, a fast read and very entertaining, I couldn't put it down!        

My Rating:  I really enjoyed Dangerous Desire and can't wait to read more from Diane! I give this one Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment