Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shelving Saturday - #2

Welcome to Shelving Saturday


Shelving Saturday is a weekly blog event I have started here at Eastern Sunset Reads.   Each week I will post a shelving dilemma or question and you can join me in the response. Please feel free to post on your blog and link back here, please be sure to post the link to your response in the comments so I can come and check your Shelving day out!


So for today's Shelving crisis, yup it sure has reached a crisis level, is your TBR books.  What do you do with them? Do you put them in a box? Do you have a shelf dedicated to them? Or are they mixed in with the books you have already read?  Or are you one of those crazy people who only get books when they are ready to read and don't have a massive to be read pile?!


So I pose these questions to you today because when I added my IMM to my to be read pile it started to lean dangerously! I need to read faster I think, that or slow the intake down (oh the horror!).

Yes that is double deep almost up to the light switch!



Even poor Valerie doesn't know what to think of the massive pile of books taking up room in "her" room!



Soo please share, I know most of you out there have piles like this somewhere in your house too!!


~Ang



2 comments:

  1. Wow. And I thought I was a book hoarder! Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) (I'm actually jealous!)

    I have all of mine mixed up--read and unread. I let Goodreads keep track of everything, lol. A shelf dedicated to books "to be read" is a great idea. That would help with the pile issue. (Such a cute kitty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty! I am a book hoarder! Even if I don't enjoy the book and probably wont read it again, I still can't get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete