Friday, April 30, 2021

Weekly Reading List

   Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review



 Books Finished Last Week: (ish)
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Ruin and Rising
Just One Night
King of Scars
A Court of Silver Flames
Phone Booth at the Edge of the World
Cog
Moonlight on Sunset Beach
Hatchet
Rule of Wolves
One Special Night
Namesake
Furbidden Fatality
Guinevere Trilogy
Death Bee Comes Her
My Body in Pieces
Big and Little
Take My Breath Away
Stormbreak
Fugitive Telemetry
Heart on a Leash


Currently Reading:

Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart - Print- on page 78 of 380



Pages Read/ Time Listened
235:05 Hours Listened This Year(19:00 listened this week) - To Be Updated
6,626 Pages Read This Year (512 Read this week) - To Be Updated

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order) - READ
Lovebug (Feb. Pre-Order) - READ
Wild Cowboy Country (Bday Spree)
Hitting the Books (Bday Spree) - READ
Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bday Spree) - READ
Simmer Down (Bday Spree)
Blood of Zeus (Bday Spree)
Heart of Fire (Bday Spree)
Dead Drop (Bday Spree)
A Time of Dread (Bday Spree)
A Time of Blood (Bday Spree)
The Four Winds (Bday Gift)
The Shadow of the Gods (Giveaway Prize)
Namesake (March Pre-order) - READ
Rule of Wolves (March Pre-Order)  - READ
Fugitive Telemetry (April Pre-Order) -READ




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So wow, been a bit huh?! As I suspected the last week of work at my old job was a bit of a whirlwind and then I rolled right into my new job while still covering things at my old job.  This last week was the first time I have been able to just work my new job.  I have to say that I am very happy at the new job, it is SO much less stressful! With that said, I am no longer able to read or blog while at work so it has really cut into my reading time and blogging/review time. So clearly things have fallen off a bit around here.  I am attempting to start getting back into a rhythm around here but it is going to look a lot different.  First off, I am only going to be posting 2-3 times a week and for now it is mostly going to be requested reviews because I have a bunch of those to catch up on.  Secondly, I am no longer going to be posting weekly wrap ups, I am going to cut things back to my monthly wrap ups for now.  I have let the anticipated releases posts go for now, I don't even have a clue what books are coming out right now!

Please be patient with me as I adjust to a new schedule, as it is I am having to type this post at 10:00pm and I am a bit of an old lady! My only reading time and review/blogging time is after 8:30pm when Munchkin is in bed and the chores are all done for the day. I am working on being able to listen to audio books during the day at the office but I am still learning the systems there so have to keep pausing when I need to focus. Eventually I will be listing a lot there so a vast majority of my reading from here on out will be on audio. 

Anyway, I just wanted to get on here and catch you guys all up and I hope you will stick around because I am certainly not abandoning my love of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment