Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Not Monday Reading List

      It is not Monday but it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Cleo Can Tie a Bow by Sybrina Durant (Bedtime Story)
Ever After Always by Chloe Liese (Date Night)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

One for the Books
Graceling
Ever After Always
Cleo Can Tie a Bow
A Wealth of Pigeons
Recipe for a Perfect Wife


Currently Reading:
Fire by Kristin Cashore - Print - on page 51 of 480
The Whole Cat and Caboodle by Sofie Ryan - Audio - 23%


Pages Read/ Time Listened
49:24 Hours Listened This Year(17:28 listened this week)
1,753 Pages Read This Year (1,033 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Lives of Saints (Good Choice Reading - 2020 Purchase)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another great reading week, even though it didn't feel like a great one since I struggled with most of the books I read. I am happy with the reading I am doing, a mix of requested reviews, borrowed books, a re-read and a new book recently added to my shelves. I have been working hard over the past week to finish updating my shelves and I will have a shelf tour coming up on my Instagram stories later this week (@EasternSunset9) if you want to check that out.  I am also updating my Medieval-a-thon reading on Instagram stories as well. I am super happy with my progress so far on that as well. 

It is a short week for me this week so I expect the office to be super busy but I am hoping to get a lot more reading done this week. Once I get through a few more of my Medieval-a-thon TBR books, I need to get going on these newly added books, the leftovers from last year (that got stranded in the mail system) have started rolling in and throwing off my goals for the year already!

Anyway, what new books have you added to your shelves already this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment