Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Weekly Reading Update

 

  It isn't Monday but it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Golden Fury by Samantha Cohoe
Blood Countess by Lana Popovic
The Bookstore Ghost by Barbara Maitland (Early Reader)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids
Desdemona and The Deep
Mary Shelley: Monster Hunter Vol. 1
Warm Bodies
Rules of Enchantment
Fly Guy and the Frankenfly
The Christmas Table
The Monster in My Basement
A Borrowing of Bones


Currently Reading:

Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Jenn McKinlay - Audio - 10%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
787:05 Hours Listened (25:09 listened this week)
24,603 Pages Read (928 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift) - READ
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1 - READ
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Gnomes - READ
Comfort Food - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ugh, why can't vacations ever go the way you want?! I was supposed to be on vacation all last week but ended up getting called into work 3 of the 5 days off.  Hubby ended up picking up a bunch of side work since I was having to work so much. None of us had a very relaxing week last week. I did bust my butt working on cleaning the house and getting some projects done.  I got 3 Christmas gifts made and a bunch of cards completed for a sale coming up.  During all this I did manage to meet the reading goal I set last week by reading 4 of my requested review books and 3 of my recently added books.  Now I have over 10 reviews I need to write! 

Now it is a rainy yucky day outside, I am stuck at work and I want nothing more than to be curled up under a blanket with my next book!  

What are you reading today?

No comments:

Post a Comment