Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Top 10 Tuesday: Old Favorites without a Review

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.  It is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and you can find the list of topics on her page HERE.


It has been a few weeks since I last did a Top 10 Tuesday, and this week's topic is one that I couldn't pass up.  We are talking about books that we enjoyed but haven't reviewed.  I have been reviewing books on here and Goodreads for 10 years now and I think have have done a pretty good job of going back and re-reading and reviewing some of my favorite books but there are definitely some still waiting.


Most of the books on my list are books I read in school that really made an impact on me, but that I just haven't gotten around to re-reading. 
 
 


And then there was a time when I was embarrassed by my love for Adult Romance and didn't feel like I should be talking about it, especially the more explicit ones (needless to say I got over that). 
 




So there are a few books that I really enjoyed but never got a review up.  I do hope to go back and try to re-read some of them and post updated reviews at some point.


Do you have books missing reviews? Do you plan on going back and adding reviews or do you feel they are best left with the memory of them?









No comments:

Post a Comment