Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday Reading List

 It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Happy and You Know It by Laura Hawkin
Pete the Cat's Family Road Trip by James & Kimberly Dean (Early Reader)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Death by Dumpling - DNF 50%
Book Line & Sinker 
A Heart of Blood and Ashes
At Wolf Ranch
The Horse Master of Shanhasson



Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
The Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron - print/ebook - on page 134 of 528
Fable by Adrienne Young - ebook - on page 108 of  368
The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - Audio/Print - on page 67 of 544



Pages Read/ Time Listened
623:06 Hours Listened (21:56 listened this week)
18,460 Pages Read (443 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Red, White & Royal Blue
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna
A Heart of Blood and Ashes (gift) - READ
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That
Woven in Moonlight
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
Books Can Be Deceiving - READ
Due or Die - READ
Book Line and Sinker - READ
Apple Cider Slaying
All My Loving
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic
Happy and You Know It - READ
Flirtasaurus - READ
At Wolf Ranch (gift) - READ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was a pretty good reading week, I was really enjoying the books I was picking up!  I absolutely flew through my first Tome Topple book! The second book is a bit of a slower read but I am enjoying it.  I need to catch up on a few more requested reviews, but I am finally making some progress on the list.  This week also kicks off the week long Bout of Books Readathon, so I hope to use it as motivation to read a few more books!

In other news, this weekend we welcomed a new furry family member.  It has been a long process selecting just the right cat for our family but we were finally able to bring him home over the weekend.  I will make a post sometime in the near future introducing him to you all, but I will tell you now he is an absolute love and we already adore him!



No comments:

Post a Comment