Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Top 10 Tuesday: Why Did I Want to Read This?

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.  It is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and you can find the list of topics on her page HERE.



So this week's topic is a great one for me, all about the books I added to my TBR but have completely forgotten why.  I have been working on clearing out both my physical TBR and Goodreads Want to Read shelves and have stumbled upon quite a few that I have no idea how they got there. So here are just 10 of them . . .


 
 
 
 
 



So there are just a few of the books that I came across that I don't know how or why they ended up on my TBR list.  Are any of them worth me looking into again? Or should I just remove them from my list and let the fade into history?



How often do you go through your TBR to clean out books you don't have any interest in anymore?





5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these books, but I do wish you luck with your decision. :)

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books, so I can't help you. Good luck with the TBR shelf cleaning. I need to do more of that!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cranes Dance cover is nice. I need to check out what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I need to go through my TBR more often to get rid of books I don't have interest in anymore.

    My TTT list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The God of Animals -- there's a title I haven't seen in a bit. I can't remember much but I gave it 3 stars, possibly just because I was so thrilled to find a book for adults that actually heavily featured horses. I didn't hate it, at any rate.

    The cover of A Bend in the Road is absolutely gorgeous. And...*looks it up on Goodreads* wait, does that say short story, 9 pages?? You could knock that out over breakfast! If you own it, I guess, since I can't currently find it on Amazon or Smashwords.

    ReplyDelete