Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

By Design by J. Boykin Baker - Audio Blitz Tour
Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin
My Big Bear, My Little Bear and Me by Margarita Del Mazo (Bedtime Story)
Risk It All by Katie Ruggle (Date Night with a Book)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Risk It All
Nameless Queen
My Big Bear, My Little Bear & Me
The Snow Bear
They Called Us Enemy


Currently Reading:
Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire - Ebook - on page 73 of 206
A Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne - Audio/Print - on page 178 of 626
The Very, Very Far North by Dan Bar-el - Print - on page 36 of 265



Pages Read/ Time Listened
19:11 Hours Listened (8:39 listened this week)
740 Pages Read (740 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us
A Heart so Fierce and Broken


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thank goodness for Bout of Books readathon to get me reading, even with a busy and chaotic week.  We are back in full swing with school, basketball and work, leaving not much time for reading lately but I did squeak in as much reading time this last week as I could. The other thing I am thankful for is audio books, I was down and out with a migraine a couple of days last week and while straining my eyes and light really affect my migraines, noise doesn't as much so I was able to lay in a dark room with my eyes closed and still listen to a book.  I have also noticed that all but one of the books I have finished so far this year have been requested reviews.  I have always tried to limit the number of these I take on because I don't want to flood you with all these new books and I don't ever want reading to become like a chore or job.  But I have been so unbelievably surprised that nearly all of my requests for my most anticipated books on Netgalley have been approved! I am very excited for these books and am so thankful for the opportunity to read them early and start sharing my thoughts to get everyone else as excited for them as I am.


I have another busy week ahead of me but all in all it is not nearly as busy as the last several months have been so I am hoping to get plenty of reading time in.  For now I have to sign off and get a new office computer installed, wish this non-tech inclined person a lot of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment