Sunday, November 3, 2019

Tome Topple Sign Up

The end of the year is looming and so is my stack of big books to read before the end of the year! Thank goodness it is time for another Tome Topple Readathon!

I am rather excited to find out that instead of being over the Thanksgiving Holiday this year, it will be a bit before, from November 9th to November 22nd, which works out better for me and my schedule.

 I discovered the Tome Topple Challenge through Sam at Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube and the Readathon is hosted as a Goodreads Group. The goal for this challenge is to tackle the Tomes on your shelf, books over 500 pages.

There are a few challenges to help you along, but are not a requirement.  Those updated challenges are A) read an Adult tome, B) read the tome that has been on your TBR the longest, C) read a tome in a genre you don't usually read, D) read a tome that is part of a series, and E) read more than one tome.  (There is also a photo challenge this time around on Instagram, check it out @ThoughtsonTomes)

I will try to post updated at the bottom of this post every few days but I will also be posting on Instagram @EasternSunset9



So here is my Tomes to be Toppled:

The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - 544 pages

Valor by John Gwynne - 688 pages


and if by some miracle I finish those two I will start on
Ruin by John Gwynne -

Are you participating in the Tome Topple? If yes what are you reading?  What is your nemesis Tome?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Updates:




No comments:

Post a Comment