Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Dewey's Spring 24 Hour Readathon - Sign Up & TBR

Spring is in the air so it is once again time for Dewey's 4 Hour Readathon!

While this year it is a little earlier in the month, April 6th, it still lands on a busy weekend. But with that said I will be participating, just not for the full 24 hours and I may not be able to read as much as I would like.   As a result of being busy I won't be updating the blog on that day but I will on Instagram (@Easternsunset9)


Some Goals:
Read for at least 10 hours
Read 7 books total
Read 1,200  Pages

TBR Pile
I have a selection of short books that I can pick up and read between chores, errands and events. I always feel more accomplished when I can check off completed books. I will also be listening to a current audio book while I have things going  (either Malice or Outlander)
Animal Adventures - 112 pages
School Days -112 pages
Laura Nellie - 112 pages
Red Thorn Vol. 1: Glasgow Kiss - 112 pages
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard Vol. 2 - 144 pages
Saga Vol. 8 - 146 pages
Saga Vol. 9 - 160 pages
Wastelander; Awakening - 253 pages
Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow - 465 pages



 Are you participating? What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment