Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Loud Winter's Nap by Katy Hudson (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Catwings
Zog
Nightchaser
Odd and the Frost Giants
Dragon of Ash & Stars - DNF


Currently Reading:
Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst - Print/Kindle - on page 61 of 304
I'd Rather Be Reading by Anna Bogle - Print - on page 37 of 160




Pages Read/ Time Listened
11:45 Hours Listened (11:45 listened this week)
177 Pages Read (177 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is a little weird to see all my reading totals back down to just this week's total after reaching such high numbers last year.  Usually, I find it very exciting to be starting with a clean plate but for some reason this year I am finding it a bit intimidating and overwhelming to be starting back at zero.  I am off to a really slow start in all aspects, behind at work, the house is a mess (but at least Christmas is packed up), I haven't gotten holiday cards or thank you cards done, I am behind on card orders and reading has been a bit difficult to pick up lately. I am sure I will work through it, I just need to pick where to start.  Obviously work will take priority but thankfully my favorite readathon starts today, Bout of Books! I always love this week long readathon right at the beginning of the year to start the year off right.  I definitely need it since the very first book I picked up on New Year's Day ended up being a DNF book. I am hoping this week I can recover from that and get caught up on a few things and get the momentum building.


How do you feel at the new year? Do you feel excited to tackle new goals or do you feel overwhelmed with expectations of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment