Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sick Book Tag

I of course have come down with a season change head cold, along with no voice. It has also been a while since I posted a tag. So when I was browsing for a simple tag to do, this one came up and was just too perfect. I found the Sick Book Tag on The Book Nut (this wasn't the original but they do mention that the original poster has since quit blogging).

So before I start, I tag anyone who has a cold during this changing of seasons!


1. Diabetes: name a book that’s too sweet, like REALLY sweet. 
This is a sweet book, just a light read that you can't help but smile when you read it.
 

2. Chicken Pox: Name a book you only picked up once and never will again.
I know a lot of people really love Jane Austen and for some reason a lot of people compare me to Fanny, so I picked this one up about 5 years ago. Jane Austen is definitely not for me and I am don't know why I am compared to her, I like to think I am a little more confident and willing to stand up for myself.
 
3. The Flu: Name a popular book that spreads like a virus.
The whole series is like a germ that continues to spread with contact.  I know a lot of people love it but I cannot stand the MC (I don't even know what to call her without spoilers).
 
4. The Cycle: Name a book that you reread yearly, or at least often.
I re-read Fire rather often, though it has been a while and I am missing my book boyfriend, Brigan. Time I think for a re-read!
 
5. Insomnia: Name a book that kept you up all night.
This is the first book I ever remember staying up all night to read and also the first really big book I remember reading in a single day. I still find it captivating and plan on re-reading the whole series next year.
 
6. Amnesia: Name a book that that you’ve forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory.
So I read this at some point in Jr. High/ High School but didn't remember anything about it, then I had it as assigned reading in a college class and got a good 1/4 of the way through before I realized I had read it before. Honestly, I still don't really remember much about it.
 
7. Asthma: Name a book that took your breath away.
I am still utterly crushed by this one, in a good way and am anxiously awaiting the next book (except cover changes GRRR)!

 
8. Malnutrition: Name a book that lacks food for thought.
I was expecting to be swept away with this one but it was just an eh book, it was there but not worth a second thought.


9. Travel Sickness: Name a book that took you on a journey. 
This was one of those series that you just get completely wrapped up in, I was right there with the characters the whole way.



And now I am off to make more tea and curl up under a cozy blanket.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! This was fun to read through. I love Austen and Dickens, and I love the Throne of Glass series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're so sick. Colds are the worst. I hope you feel better soon. This book tag is awesome. Very creative and I love your answers.

    ReplyDelete