Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Challenge Update & April TBR

Yup so we are a quarter of the way through 2017 already and my goal of reading slower this year has gone completely out the window. I had probably one of my best reading months ever this last month with a total of 40 books!
 
So here are the books I read this month along with the challenges. (I have decided to just list the books read this month instead of full lists because it gets a little long towards the end of the year. If you want to see all the books I have read this year you can check out my challenges page).
 
Children's Book Challenge
 
 
Early Reader Challenge

 
Graphic Novel Challenge
 
 
Audio Book Challenge:
6. Winner's Kiss
7. The Siren
8. Watersmeet
9. Centaurs Daughter
 
 
Trilogy Challenge:
1.  Snow Like Ashes Trilogy: Book 1, Book .1, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3
2. Winner's Curse Trilogy: Book .5, Book 1, Book 2, Book 3
3. Sons of the Revolution Trilogy: Book 1, Book 2, Book 3
4. Watersmeet Series: Book 1, Book 2
 
 
Requested Reviews:
8. From Ant to Eagle (direct)
9. Letters to the Lost (netgalley)
10. Ashes (direct)
11. Given to the Sea (penguin first to read)
 
 
 
Books Added to Shelves
I am trying to read each book I receive (purchase, subscription box, download) within a month so as not to add more to my TBR shelves I will add links as I read them:
4. Winners Kiss
5. Bubble Trouble
6. Blaze Loves to Race
7. Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book
8. Heartstone
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Norse Mythology
11. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
12. Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Library
13. Trapped
14. Samurai Rising

15. Pancho Bandito and the Amarillo Armadillo
16. The Mating
17. Hold Your Breath
18. Fan the Flames
19. The Keeper
20. Love and Muddy Puddles
 
 
TBR Shelf Books
22. Hidden Presences
23. The Rogue Pirate's Bride
24. Ruined
25. The Siren
26. A Cricket's Thanksgiving
27. Motocross Summer
28. Mad Tales
 29. Maid for Love
30. Watersmeet
31. Centaur's Daughter
32. Shoreline
33. A Grocery List & Other Poems
34. Tide Roaring In
 
 
 
 
RI Authors
6. Hidden Presences
7. Fables and Fiction
8. Why Not Call it Cow Juice
9. The Longest Game
10. Rhody Ram's RI Adventure
11. A Cricket's Thanksgiving
12. Dragonfly Magic
13. Motocross Summer
14. Mad Tales
15. Maid for Love
16. Shoreline
17. A Grocery List & Other Poems
18. Tide Roaring In
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I managed to read all but 3 or 4 of the books I had picked out for March (and I am in the middle of 2 of those books now).  I am nearly prepared for my RI Author month, at least in reading and reviews, so I can start focusing on other challenges and Children's Book Week coming up in May.  I will also be participating in the Tome Topple Readathon from April 7 - 20th and then Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is scheduled for April 29th, I don't know if I will be participating or not it really depends on Munchkin's Tball schedule and our upcoming construction project. So I guess the spring is already kicking off my busy season! With that said here is my TBR for April!
 
 
The Trail by Ray K. Anderson
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Ralph S. Mouse Trilogy by Beverly Cleary
Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong
Riders by Veronica Rossi
Journey to the Lights by Suzanne Francis
More Than Peaches by Christine Depetrillo
Pippi Longstockings by Astrid Lindgren
Sister Sister Fly Home by Nancy Bo Flood
R2-D2 to the Rescue by Ace Landers
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard Vol. 2 by David Petersen
Irish Rising by Marie Rose Dufour
Samurai Rising by Pamela S. Turner
The Mating by BJ Cunningham and Misty Clark
Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle
Fan the Flames by Katie Ruggle
Gone too Deep by Katie Ruggle
Love and Muddy Puddles by Cecily Paterson
Fyre by Katherine Bogle
Death's Queen by Janeal Falor
Book of Bera by Suzie Wilde
Jesper Jinx and the Mouse Mayhem by Marko Kitti
The Keeper by Ellen Jensen Abbott
Then of course some Children's books and Early Readers
 
 
 
What was your favorite book of March? What are your reading plans in April? Are you participating in any Readathons this month? Is there a book that you are eagerly anticipating?
 
 


4 comments: