Friday, March 10, 2017

Bedtime Story: Pancho Bandito and the Amarillo Armadillo by Mike Sundy & Jonathan Sundy

Read for: Children's Book Challenge & I will read anything with an armadillo in it
 
Synopsis: "Pancho Bandito and the Amarillo Armadillo is an epic Western tall tale about friendship that's a hoot to read aloud. Pancho Bandito is a giant kid cowboy in the Old West who longs for a horse of his own. He travels to Texas to sell some cattle but runs into the greatest challenge he's ever faced: the monstrous Amarillo Armadillo. Can Pancho save Fort Worth from the beast and make a friend along the way?"

My Review: I picked this book up for free and I am so glad I did. I love the tall tale feel of this book, the story is bigger than life and very entertaining. The illustration style is great and fits the story perfectly. I am looking forward to more Pancho Bandito stories and of course seeing more of the Armadillo! 
  
 
My Rating: I so enjoyed this book and Munchkin while he didn't quite get why Pancho was so big still really enjoyed it.  I can't wait for more books in this series! We give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment