Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Challenge Update & March TBR

ACK! How are 2 months of this year already gone?! I can't believe that this year is going so fast, and it seems like I am behind in everything. Well until I look at my actual reading list, then I realize I have done a ton of reading this year so far. I read a total of 35 books this month!
 
So here are the books I read this month along with the challenges. (I have decided to just list the books read this month instead of full lists because it gets a little long towards the end of the year. If you want to see all the books I have read this year you can check out my challenges page).
 
Children's Book Challenge
7. Duck Soup
8. I Will Take a Nap
9. Hedgehugs
10. Happy Valentine's Day Little Critter
11. Love Monster
12. Love Monster and the Perfect Present
13. Duck and Hippo in the Rainstorm
14. The Quite Contrary Man
15. Foreman Farley has a Backhoe
16. Cody the Cloud
17. Monster Trucks
18. Today I Will Fly
 
 
Early Reader Challenge

 
Graphic Novel Challenge
 
 
Audio Book Challenge:
 
 
Trilogy Challenge:
1.  Snow Like Ashes Trilogy: Book 1, Book .1, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3
2. Winner's Curse Trilogy: Book .5, Book 1, Book 2
3. Sons of the Revolution Trilogy: Book 1, Book 2
 
 
 
Requested Reviews:
5. Miranda and Caliban (netgalley)
6. Guilded Cage (netgalley)
7. Lord of the Mountains (netgalley)
 
 
 
Books Added to Shelves
I am trying to read each book I receive (purchase, subscription box, download) within a month so as not to add more to my TBR shelves I will add links as I read them:
4. Winners Kiss
5. Bubble Trouble
6. Blaze Loves to Race
7. Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book
8. Heartstone
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Norse Mythology
11. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
12. Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Library
13. Trapped
14. Samurai Rising

 
 
TBR Shelf Books
 
 
RI Authors
2. How My Dorky Dad Became a Hero
3. Cody the Cloud
4. Monster Trucks
5. Poems from the Mind of a Madman
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March has come up super fast it seems and I can't believe that April is right around the corner, I really need to get to reading books for my RI Author month, I may not even be able to line up interviews like I want. Oh well, so here are the books I plan to read in March.
 
Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
The Rogue Pirate's Bride by Shana Galen
Songlines by Carolyn Denman
Ashes by Steven Manchester
Hidden Deep by Amy Patrick
The Trail by Ray K. Anderson
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
The Wicked & The Divine Vol. 1 by Kieron Gillen
From Ant to Eagle by Alex Lyttle
Heartstone by Elle Katharine White
Belle's Library by Disney
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
Maid for Love by Marie Force
Ruined by Amy Tintera
March Book 1 by John Lewis
Motocross Summer by Thom Ring
Mad Tales by Joseph Mazzenga
The Thirteenth Hour by Joshua Blum
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
Then of course some Children's books and Early Readers
 
 
 
What was your favorite book of February? What are your reading plans in March? Will you be reading less as the weather warms (at least in the Northern Hemisphere)?
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I know a lot of the books you read are children books but still. I'm so impressed by your numbers. I've been working on series too. I've only read one so far but I'm still proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love reading these trilogies. It is nice to be able to binge read them without it taking months.

      Delete