Friday, December 4, 2015

Advent Reads Day 4: Bedtime Story: Trapped in Toyland by Jeff Zydeck

 
Synopsis: "Shhhh...

It's Christmas night, but these three bears are just pretending to sleep... Suddenly they hear a noise! It's Santa!

They sneak a peek into his magic bag and begin a journey of wonder and adventure that they will never forget!

Are you ready?

Toyland is waiting!"


My Review: While this was a cute book, with adorable illustrations, it was very familiar. The idea of using three little polar bears in the story did change it up a little and as I said the illustrations were so cute. I did find it a little funny how Santa wanted an ice cold Coke instead of milk and cookies. It is a fun book for children but might be a little repetitive for parents.
 
My Rating: I could look at the illustrations all day, they are so cute, but the story was a little overdone.  We give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment