Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tasty Attempts: Stovetop Meatloaf

Last year I had started posting What's For Dinner. While I really enjoyed those posts, it was hard to keep up with a weekly post, especially since Munchkin is getting a little more picky about his diet and we are having a lot of repeat meals (sometimes the same thing several times a week). I still wanted to keep posting tasty recipes but include a little more variety (like the appetizers and desserts that I make for various parties). So I am now posting Tasty Attempts every other Tuesday. The posts will include a variety of recipes, maybe some of them turn out tasty, maybe others are failed attempts.
 
 
I saw a friend of mine post this recipe on facebook and I happened to have all the ingredients in my pantry. It was so quick and easy to make just mix all the ingredients together and put in the bundt pan and throw in the oven.
 
 
 
This was seriously one of the best meatloaf recipes ever, even Munchkin ate it and he isn't a fan of any ground beef.  It is moist but also because it is in a bundt pan it has a wonderful crust on all sides! Of course next time I will have to add mushrooms because what is a dish without mushrooms in our house? Though this is definitely not a healthy recipe with all that sodium in it but it is oh so delicious!


2 comments:

  1. Meatloaf and I do not get along. I actually hate the moistness of it. I like this idea in the bundt pan though. It looks like it makes it more crispy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one of those odd people, I like moist meatloaf but it better be crispy on the edges and I HATE when people drown it in BBQ sauce or Ketchup to keep it moist.

      Delete