Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

To the Rescue = 1pt
Curious George Gets a Medal = 1pt
Beast Behaving Badly = 3pts
OmKasToe = 5pts
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day = 1pt
Just Helping My Dad = 1pt
This is My Town = 1pt
Numbers! Take the Dog Out = 1pt
Whose Nose and Toes = 1pt
Novice = 3pts
Mr. Funny = 1pt
Danny and the Dinosaur go to Camp = 1pt
The Lost Continent = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:


Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
A Dangerous Path by Erin Hunter (Mount TBR/ Series)
The Darkest Hour by Erin Hunter (Mount TBR/ Series)
The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans (Audio Challenge/ Across the States/ Mount TBR)
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes (Mount TBR)
Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston (Series/ Mount TBR)

 

Total Points Earned
   141 points + 23 pts earned this week = 164 - 50 points spent = 114 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
29,384 pages read (1,276 read this week)
80:38 listening time (10:12 listened this week)


Books Added to Shelves

Anathema by Meg Jensen - BookBub Freebie
Night after Night by Lauren Blakely - BookBub Freebie
Tale of Gwyn by Cynthia Voigt - 25 points spent
Tale of Birle by Cynthia Voigt - 25 points spent

Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, it was a busy week last week. Finally getting back into the swing of things after vacations, short weeks and big events. I did a LOT of reading this week and feel like I am getting back on track. Of course with all this reading, some of my house cleaning did fall by the wayside but having a rainy day on Saturday I got that back on track too.

Munchkin and I also started a little project together called Index Card a Day, where we each use one index card per day to create some sort of art. We have been having a blast with this so far (and honestly he might have a more artistic eye than I do).  I will be having a full post soon with some of the cards we have been creating.

This week will also be kicking off Tasty Attempts, I will post some recipe I have tried either with success or failure every other Tuesday. It will be along the lines of What's for Dinner but with a little more variety, like desserts and appetizers.

 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously think you are such a great mom. I know I don't see the whole picture but you make an effort with munchkin and it's awesome. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Jenny! It is nice to hear that sometimes. Being a working mom with a full time job it is hard to make the little time we have together fun, but I try my best not to have every night just be a nag fest about eating and getting ready for bed. He does seem to really have fun with the little things we do together though (he has been talking about his 'Projects' all the time now and been giving out the ones he makes to people he loves).

      Delete