Friday, June 5, 2015

Bedtime Story: Outer Space Bedtime Race by Rob Sanders

 
Synopsis: "Aaaaaand they’re off . . . to bed! Aliens from every planet rocket through their out-of-this-world bedtime routines—they sink into steamy crater bubble baths and shimmy into deep-sleep suits, just like you (almost)! Brian Won’s glowing graphic art pops off the page, and Rob Sanders’s goofy rhymes will have kids racing to snuggle under the covers and blast off to dreamland."

My Review: Munchkin has decided he wants to be an astronaut, so I went on a hunt for some astronaut and outer space books for him. This was one of only 4 I could find in 2 book stores. It was okay, I would have preferred something a little more realistic but it definitely was creative. You get to travel through space and visit aliens on the different planets as they prepare for bedtime. It had a nice rhythm and the artwork was very vibrant.
 
My Rating: This was a cute and imaginative book and of course good for bedtimes. I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment