Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 

 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pete the Cat: Rock On Mom & Dad = 1pt
Mane Attraction = 3pts
Loki = 2pt
Mr. Perfect = 1pt
Tow Truck Trouble/ Lights Out = 1pt
Rules for Riders = 3 pts
Parsen Holt - Slinger = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:

The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - Audio - 68%

 Books to be Read Soon:


Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
  86 pts + 14pts = 100 pts

Pages Read/ Time Listened
25,422 pages read (746 read this week)
59:11 listening time 


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whew! What a week last week was, Children's Book Week was so busy, I wanted to do so much more with Munchkin but we already had several other things planned.  We still did squeeze a lot of fun things. I hope you found some books your little ones would enjoy and had fun as well!  This is another week of fun! I am participating in the Bout of Books Readathon, and will have my sign up later this afternoon. I also am starting the official Pen to Paper posts this week, I know some of you are anxiously awaiting those posts and I hope they live up to expectations!  I will also be drawing my Blog Ahead challenge to a close and will hopefully have a bunch of new fun posts for everyone.

I have been slacking off a little with my reading and have been doing a lot more crafting at night. I will have a bunch of things to share with you in the future.  This week though will be strictly about reading, maybe a little crafting but there will be an audio book going at least!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment