Friday, February 6, 2015

Bedtime Story: Goodnight Football by Michael Dahl

 
Synopsis: "From the opening kick off to the final whistle, Goodnight Football will bring the excitement of afootball game to the youngest fan. The rhyming text, vibrant illustrations, and gentle ending willcapturethe love of the game through a child's eyes.A celebration of football, friendship, and family. This book is sure to be a touchdown for every football fan!""

My Review: As I have said before, we are huge football fans in this house and as soon as I came across this book I grabbed it. I have been saving it for the night of an important football game. Munchkin loved all the elements of the story, seeing the sites of a game as well as some of the plays. The book is also a great quality book with a hard cover and thick pages that are difficult for little ones to rip or crumple.
 
My Rating:  Can you tell that we are a little sad to see football season end? We really enjoyed this book and Munchkin had so much fun pointing out the familiar images. We give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment