Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens
Giving Thanks by Katherine Paterson
The World According to Mr. Rogers by Fred Rogers
That's When I'm Happy by Beth Shoshan (Bedtime Story)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Affliction
Curious George and the Pizza Party
Santa's Little Helper
Dancing
V is for Viking
Thomas the Train and the Hide and Seek Animals
Do Your Ears Hang Low
Frosty the Snowman
Hard to Hold On To
Rescuing Christmas

 
Currently Reading:

Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914  by Stanley Weintraub - on PB - On page 21 of 187




 Books to be Read Soon:


Enfold Me by Steven Greenberg (Requested Review)

 


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:




 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy oh boy, I got a lot accomplished last week! 4 batches of chex mix made, 2 batches of cheese balls, the house cleaned and decorated, Christmas gifts wrapped, and packages shipped. That of course doesn't include all the reading I did! I am determined to make this year the year I read 365 books.


Oh and it is now December 1st! Time to kick off my Advent Reads Event!  I will have a new holiday themed story review for you each night at 6:00pm EST.  I normally post my reviews in the morning but for some reason, Christmas and Holiday stories feel so much cozier after it is dark and we can all curl up under a blanket on the couch.  I am really happy with the variety I have for you this year, of course there are kids books, but also a graphic novel, historical, romantic holiday stories, even one with a bit of horror in it. I hope to squeeze in a giveaway or two as well.

I of course will have additional posts in the mornings with other reviews, updates, Challenge completion posts and Challenge signups. Boy there is a lot to cram into this final month of reading for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment