Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich
Beyond Me by Jennifer Probst (After Dark)
Kissing Hand by Audra Penn (Bedtime Story)
Life's a Beach by Melina Lott (Mini Review)
Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Mini Review)
Hidden by Sophie Jordan (Mini Review)
Breathless by Sophie Jordan (Mini Review)
Perfect Match by Kristen Higgins (Mini Review)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Once Upon a Memory
Contrails

 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee - Audio - 51%
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272




 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Dakota Home by Debbie Macomber
Dakota Always by Debbie Macomber
Buffalo Valley by Debbie Macomber
Visions of a Revolution by Jeffery Minucci (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Not a super great reading week this last week. I was super busy preparing for a yard sale I had with a friend on Saturday and starting to prep for Munchkin's birthday! Oh My Goodness, he is going to be two soon! He is having a Sesame Street party but I couldn't find the perfect invite so of course being me I said 'self: you are creative and have a bunch of supplies so why don't you make them yourself' now I want to smack myself for that kind of talk!

So yeah that has been my week, I will share pictures with you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment