Thursday, March 6, 2014

After Dark Review of Love, Lust and Letters by K. Nicole Williams

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
 
 
Synopsis: "When Isabel meets Damian during her daily commute she is at her wits end with her marriage, will she break her vows and let lust win or will she find a way to recconect with her husband, Luke before it's too late?"

My Review: I really enjoyed this story, even though it alluded to things that I don't condone (infidelity). I thought the love notes were so sweet and I can totally understand why that would be so attractive, some times a little reminder that you are something special and desirable goes a really long way. This was a short read but had a big impact.
 
My Rating: I very much enjoyed this short story.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment