Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bedtime Story: Pooh's Halloween Pumpkin

 
Synopsis: "On a stroll through the Hundred-Acre Wood, Pooh stumbles upon a giant orange pumpkin. With the help of his friends, Pooh comes up with a perfect plan for the pumpkin. This shaped book with a braided cord handle is sure to become a favorite at Halloween and beyond."

My Review: So this is our first Winnie the Pooh book and I forgot how adorable the illustrations are! This was a fun little short story about Pooh finding a pumpkin. I think Winnie the Pooh might be a little advanced for Munchkin yet, but even as he gets older I see a lot of questions coming about the vocabulary. Some of the words are quite advanced but hopefully it will lead to some thinking and learning. I also like how they didn't cut into the pumpkin but decorated it on the outside.
 
My Rating: I really enjoyed this one even though Munchkin is still a little young. I look forward to reading this again during the season next year!  I give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 
 
And Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment