Friday, September 6, 2013

Bedtime Story: Heads

 
Synopsis: "From the #1 New York Times bestselling creator Matt Van Fleet comes a companion to the million plus copy bestseller, Tails that will dazzle and delight! Heads – wooly, bump and hairy – never has such a collection of animal heads been so much fun!"

My Review: This book isn't just heads, its noses and mouths and ears too! So much fun to read and look at the animals. I do love how it can grow up with Munchkin, start off just reading the story and looking at the pictures, then start to do the activities (pulling the pictures) and then discovering the names of the animals. Heads is a fun book for all the little ones.
 
My Rating: I really enjoy this one and Munchkin seems to like it more and more each time we pull it out to read.  I give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment