Friday, August 9, 2013

Bedtime Story: I am a Dump Truck

 
Synopsis: "A board book shaped like a dump truck!

I am a dump truck.
See me dump the dirt.

The backhoe digs up the dirt, the bulldozer pushes the dirt, the front loader lifts the dirt, and the dump truck carries the dirt. Little truck drivers will love learning the names of their favorite vehicles and seeing them in action!

A book and toy in one!"


My Review: A clever little book to spark Munchkin's interest. I love how it is truck shaped (as does hubby who drives it up to Munchkin before reading). It is also great that the equipment is all labeled with correct names (not simplified) and show what the purpose of each of them does on the job site. This is a great book for little boys, especially once they start playing with the tonka and toy trucks.
 
My Rating: We enjoyed this book and I think it is one Munchkin will enjoy even more as he gets a little older.  I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment