Friday, July 12, 2013

Bedtime Story: Sleepy Kittens

 
Synopsis: "An adorable board book with finger puppets based on a book featured in the animated movie, Despicable Me, coming from Universal Studios in Summer 2010. With gentle, rhythmic verse, little ones will love to snuggle up with these soft, cozy kitties at bedtime."

My Review: I was so excited when I found this book, I adore the movie Despicable Me and this book was super cute in the movie. The quality of the book isn't quite what I expected. The kitten puppets are rough and stiff and there was no brush attached to the book to brush the kittens but other than that it is still the very cute story Gru read to the girls.
 
My Rating: So I wasn't really thrilled with the quality of the book but Munchkin seems to love this book and the kittens. So we will compromise and give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment