Tuesday, July 23, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 15

So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 15 Post
 
Who are your book blogging mentors?
 
I never really had a mentor when I started blogging, and don't really think I have one yet.  I have been kind of stumbling my way through this on my own for the past 3 years. Granted I have seen things on various blogs that I have realized I need, like a unique rating system or a review format.  I have to say though Parajunkee always has some great advise on her blog that I have read and at times implemented on my own blog. Other than looking at other blogs and tweaking mine where I see it needs some work, I have pretty much been on my own.  I envy those who have someone they can regularly bounce ideas off or get advice from, but I don't mind figuring it out on my own, it just makes it all the more personal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment